Sunday, November 11, 2007

When mummy not around....

When mummy not around, I can eat anything I want! I can sleep anytime I like and I can go movie with friends too!

Normally mum won't let me go out too much with friends as she doesn't want me to mix around too much with guys. I do not think I am that desperate for a boyfriend! Mummy just not even try to understand. Uncle Tony was nice enough to send me to meet with friends and wait for me to pick me up. And the most important thing is, he won't tell on me! Hahahahaha, he is one of my best friends! He works for mummy for almost 10 years. He is like my real uncle!

I had ice-cream and choc for dinner, which I know it is totally unhealthy, but I don't have chance to do this! And the maid promised she won't tell mummy too! I bribes her with a almost new handbag! Hahaha!

Seems like I am not as good as I thought, heh?

No comments: