Monday, December 3, 2007

Exam is over!!!!!

SPM is soooooooooo over!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The morning i finished exam, I came to Singapore for great food and shopping. I will be meeting the little Naomi this weekend! So happy. It's great to meet friends especially when you are not in your own "kampung"!

Anyway, I, will not want to go back to school until next year.

A trip to Singapore is great. Mum finally agree that I am at least not a little girl anymore. Mum has a apartment in Singapore, so accomodation isn't a problem. Too bad I can't own a driving liecense yet, or else I can drive mum's car around. Wait, next year.... hek hek hek.... :D

3 comments:

zewt said...

oh no... a whole bunch of you are going to flock to the roads... more traffic jam... :)

reminds me of the time i finished mine.

B@byLor said...

Hahahaha yes, I guess there'll be more traffic jam! :)

zewt said...

sigh...