Thursday, December 6, 2007

Sigh....

Do you like Singapore? I've been staying here for 2 weeks and no, I don't really like it. I prefer Malaysia much much more. However, I'd love to live in Australia as I think the country is safer compare to Malaysia. Not that Australia is crime free, well, I just feel it that way.

Mum says I will be sent to Australia for study. She asked me when would I like to start, college, University? I requested for some time off to really consider about it. Hey this is going to affect my whole life, I really should think about it.

I'd think the best for me is to study in college malaysia for 1 year, then study abroad in anywhere else. I've thought about Paris, you know, for no reason, I just think that place gives me a very serene feel (or romantic).... I am sure mum won't allow it, she can't speak frech, neither do I, but I can learn......

So, guess, that should be it, here for a year... then go somewhere else for the rest. Ok, "Mum....."

3 comments:

zewt said...

you're very blessed to have a family who is able to send u there so early... go, but i am sure u will miss malaysia.

eh, you should read my entry called 'talking to the dead'.

Blur Angel said...

Hey! when will u be leaving Singapore? r u together with Viv and Naomi? anyways, it really depends on whether are you ready to leave home or not!I left home after a year at Taylors College! i didn't regret it actually, because i know if i were to leave right after SPM , i would still be too young to handle things by myself!

B@byLor said...

Zewt: Read! I will definitely miss Malaysia!

Blurangel: Yes, I am now in Singapore. I am staying at Grange Road. Viv and Naomi at nearby actually. I am meeting them later at Paragon. :P

I guess i will do the same, do college in Malaysia then only go abroad. :)