Thursday, September 20, 2007

Hate and Love

Mum and dad might get divorce, my grandpa said. That something I do not wish to see. Was it really mum who pushed dad away? Or it was dad's excuse to have another woman out there who is too young to be my stepmother? I am 16, and I heard she's only 26. I can't even call her aunty. She is just too young.

I can never understand adult world, and I don't think they understand either. They are not considerate, not responsible, and they don't know love. Well, at least not my parents. They commited a marriage and promised to take care and to love each other till death to them part. But they didn't. They ran away from each other after the sparks of love subside. And ME, a "product" of their love, is no longer inprotant either because they don't love each other anymore. I, am extra.

They don't know love, they never know how to love each other, they don't even know how to love me. I've got everything a girl wants, but I don't get a family. I don't feel their love.

They are irresponsible, they just walked away without considering about my feeling.

I love them and hate them at the same time. They are just too cruel.

No comments: