Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Shopping!

We went out shopping yesterday. Mum bought lots and lots of things. To name a few, a set of SKII skincare, a set of Lancome skincare, Estee Lauder blockbuster set which I don't think the colour is nice; a few dress from DKNY, BCBG, Versace and mum was so crazy to buy a pair of Jimmy Choo. That pair of shoes cost RM3700!

I asked mum to keep her clothes and shoes nicely so she can pass on to me. Mum said she will buy new clothes for me. However, I told mum not to waste too much money on all these designer goods. I do not appreciate them that much anyway.

To me, I will need a few clothes that I need daily and probably a few dinner dresses to spare; some bags to go with the clothes and a few pairs of good shoes. Will do. And with that, the wardrobe is already full! Haha!

No comments: