Sunday, September 23, 2007

Perfect man

My parents marriage is not a happy-ever-after-fairy-tale-like marriage. But I never lose hope. I still think beautiful marriages exist. It is to find your love. Someone always tell me this, there's no perfect match in the world, but perfect compromise. With lots of love, there'll be lots of compromise with no tears and argument.

I've never had a steady boyfriend before, I do not really understand what's relationship's love should be. Next time, if I really want to look for a boyfriend, I will have to open my eyes big big to make sure I don't go for the wrong guy.

Grandpa always says that mum chose the wrong guy but i think mum and dad should have had some good time together before. I am sure mum married dad because they truly loved each other before. Though I am not sure about it now.

Coming from a rich family, mum said it will be more difficult for me to get the right guy as they might come after my money. However, I still believe there'll be true love out there for me. I will pray hard, pray very hard for my perfect man in my life!

No comments: