Monday, October 1, 2007

Grandpa

Grandpa lives with us for many many years. He is my mum's dad. Grandma left us long ago and since my mum is his only child, my mum took up the resposible to take care of him since then. Well, that time, dad and mum both worked for him, so, there was nothing much to complain about.

Mum always say that dad and her at this situation today, mostly caused by grandpa because he always looked down on dad. He only sees dad as a man who came after my mum's money. However, I think any man will make grandpa thinks that way. He is just being protective. I do not want to comment on who's right or wrong, but I think they all need to be resposible for everything happened today.

Even myself, I have to responsible for my own life. Exam passed, it was ok. I'm never an excellent student that all the teachers will remember me. And no one really care if I got straight A's at home. So, I have no motivation in life. I don't know what am I going to do in the future.

Grandpa said I will inherit everything he owned that is now on mum's hand. Do i really want that?

No comments: