Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Who??

I've got a secret admire!!!!!!

I found a letter on my desk today, annonymous letter saying he would like to be my friend and eventually boyfriend, and ask me to call his number. Did I call? of course not! He didn't even leave his name which to me is not sincere enough.

2nd, I also think that he is such a coward not to leave his name. If someone who really wants to be friend with a girl, I think he should at least be brave enough to introduce himself. He was afraid of being rejected!

3rd, it could be a prank joke. So I should just ignore it. :P

3 comments:

zewt said...

hahaha... the bliss of puppy love and crushes while in school... i miss those days...

if he shows up and give his name... will you give him a chance? :)

thanks for dropping by my blog...

my lil' guzel said...

well, he should at least give a clue to who he is..that's just plain, well, creepy.

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

oops, this is my main blog.

Mind Juice in Full Throttle